9 d

How to get your girlfriend to understand its gayer for you to watch non-lesbian porn than for her to watch lesbian porn?

My girlfriend says she wants to watch porn together. Thats fine by me. The "problem" is, I only watch lesbian porn. She does not want to watch lesbian porn. I don't watch porn with men in, watching or hearing another dude is a instant turn-off for me.

Also, men are more visual than women. And women tends to complain about not enough focus on pleasuring the women. But my girlfriend won't listen to reason, and thinks that if she watch a lesbian video I "must" watch a video of her choice. Because she is not attracted to women. She is the one who wants to watch porn together, how do I get her to see that watching a video with a dude is too big turn-off for me?
2
1