10 d

Why does the media pretend that black women are just as attractive as white women?

So this is a bit of a rant, but please don’t call me racist or whatever, I’d rather you ask me questions then call me names.

Anyways, I’ve always wondered why so many articles with “100 most beautiful women” list so many African or African American woman. I mean no offense, but a vast majority of males do not find most black women attractive. Most black women simply don’t have attractive features in comparison with white females. I don’t find 99% of black women even remotely attractive, sure they may have nice tits and butt, but the face is where I fail to find any beauty worth noting that can even compete with a pretty white girl.

You go on any “most attractive women” ranking list and you’ll find several black women who just look flat out ugly. It’s not just their skin color that is unattractive, but their facial features.

Ok im done ranting for now, go ahead and call me a racist below or say something more intelligent, you choose.
Updates:
10 d
Ok I give up. Let’s talk about black beauty. I’m at the point now where I feel like discussing why black women in general aren’t very pretty. If you disagree, please tell me some examples of black women who you think are beautiful and tell me why
Why does the media pretend that black women are just as attractive as white women?
Add Opinion