9 d

Help me and my boyfriend are bouth to shy to be affectionate with each other?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for over a month and were still just holding hands and kissing. We've only made out once and it was terrible as it was bouth are first times and i just ponced on him. We are bouth shy, nervous virgins and dont know how to show affection to each other without being awkward.

You'd probably think we were teenagers reading this right when actually im 21 and he's 26. We both really like each other we just too similar is the issue, we both struggle with expressing are ture emotions and wants for each other.

For god sake i want him to sleep around my house soon and meet my family but i feel were still going so slow with things and he wouldn't be ready. He apologied to me yesterday for saying he'd want to share a bath with me when i informed him i was texting him in the bath. I had to tell him it was okay as he's my boyfriend. Jesus if he comes around my house it's gonna feel weird if we don't have sex but i know both of us are too scared to talk about such things

I feel like if i jump him again things will be terrible because he won't be prepared but it's the only way that seems to work.
4
1