7 d

Do most girls feel ashamed about their sexual orientation?

Everywhere I go, I see women kissing and having sex with each other. I rarely see men having sex with other men. According to a study, 78% of women are sexually attracted to women. I also read about a study that was done by a university in the UK that claimed that there is no such thing as a heterosexual woman. The other day I went to a club, and all I saw was women grinding each other. Also, I went to a strip club and I saw a female customer eating out from a female stripper. We live in crazy times.

A lot of "straight" females claims they have F**** girls and will do it again, yet they claims to be strictly straight as they could never date a woman. I always reply to them saying I'd still consider that bisexual, but they say "No, not really? and some of them say "I feel like all girls have done stuff with other girls".

If all women are able to have sexual things with other women then why they claim them self as straight? Do girls feel ashamed about their sexual orientation?
1
1