9 d

Do you think that asking a girl (she's a friend) if I could practice oral and fingering a bad idea?

So basically I have a friend. She is a bit of a young niphomaniac (hopefully I spelled it correctly) we are good friends and I wouldn't want to have actual sec with her because I'm sure it would make her develop feelings towards me. But! Some time ago I had a chance to give a girl orgasm using my hands and I loved that. I would like to practice that skill and become really good at it. So I was thinking if I should ask my friend if she is willing to help me and make me better at fingering and pussy licking. What do you think about that idea? Should I ask her if she was willing and would you think that there is any point in doing all this? by the way, I won't have sex with her, just wanted to point that out.
4
4