2 d

Why do most women say penis size doesn't matter when it obviously does? And what is actually considered big?

Do women just say that because it might make them sound trashy if they say otherwise?

I've had three serious relationships (I'm 27 now) and all of them said I was pretty big whereas other sexual partners like friends with benefits I have at the moment say I'm just above average, one of them saying I'm huge but she is tiny so everything is huge for her probably.
But pretty much all of them told me that size does matter!

So I measured my penis a while ago and also just now to make sure, it's 19cm long (7.5 inches) and 14.5cm around (5.7 inches) when I'm hard. I'm legit not trying to brag about it or anything else.
I am very content with my size and I know that it's above average, considering the average is like 12-16cm long (4.7-6.3 inches) and 12cm around (4.7 inches) but it just feels so wrong.

But everytime I look at it when it's hard I feel like it's average. Could that be due to the fact that I see it everyday or maybe influenced by porn too much?
4
6