6 d

Unexpected pregnancy. How do I tell him that I’m pregnant BUT I want an abortion?

I got pregnant. Even tho I was on the pills and used condom every time. We talked about kids in general. We both would love to have at least 2. But we both agreed that it’s not happening for at least 2 more years... That’s why I used double protection. Turns out it didn’t help...

I’m 20yo student (2yrs left in uni). He is 23, just started his career at a new job. We are only together for 9 months. We can’t afford a baby. We are too young for that. I can’t be a mother when I can’t even take care of myself properly. And I know he isn’t ready either.

I just found out I’m pregnant and my first thought was that we can’t keep the baby. But I don’t know how to say that to him. I’m scared that abortion would ruin our relationship... I’m also extremely scared for side effects of the procedure. But I know that we can’t give that pure kid the life that he/she deserves.
6 d
Thanks for so many answers. However, the decision is already made. I’m not giving the baby for adoption, I’m not giving birth on the first place. I’m aware that it may be my first and last time being pregnant but I’m willing to take that risk. Because I know it’s the right thing to do for me. It may be not right to you tho, but it is for me.
6 d
So we talked it out. He is fully supportive.

To those, who said to keep quiet - DONT. he said that it’s very important for him to be involved in this. He said that we are together, got in this together, so we both must be a part of this. And he would never let me go through this alone. Even tho he also said that abortion is the best option now, he said that it’s me who has a final word. I feel so much better than he is there for me, and we already booked an appointment to see the doc.
44
31