29 d

He doesn't want sex anymore we been together since March?

He is a couple years older than me so not old. Recently its been stick his dick in, cum in 1 minute that's it then it's my fault because I apparently neglect him but anytime I asked him for sex its I'm tired

We live together and moved in to soon tbh and it's been a lot of up and down because of his child's mother trying to get in between us.

I know there is nothing going on between him and her but I do think he's sexting someone else maybe on insta

I did once on insta see him message a girl he was interested in about fixing her boiler but I dunno what this was about, she didn't reply and he doesn't fix boilers

When is said today I think he's cheating he got angry and said he's always with em which isn't true but 80% we are furthermore he takes his phone everywhere with him

What do you think?

It went from 2- 3 times a day to nothing.
29 d
Exactly what I thought and he keeps trying to reassure me that he loves me but actions speak louder than words
11
2