28 d

What do you think?

Well I know it’s a personal issue but I would like to hear your opinion guys about this because I’m considering breaking up due to other issues and I thought love is bigger than this, however this time I ain’t sure anymore.

Well My girlfriend and I are from different cultures and don’t even speak the same language I love and treat her like a princess, but sometimes I don’t feel she’s treating me the way I do for her, when I’m turned on she always isn’t, even though she offers me to do things when she isn’t in the mood, I refuse that and respect her because I think it’s selfish when I enjoy but she’s doing it only for me, however yesterday I told her that I’m turned on and she wasn’t that interested and said don’t j***off and I asked her if she would help me tomorrow she said okay, and today she told me that she had m***** several times and she never told me that she wants to make love, that disappointed me and made me somehow feel like an idiot because I always tell her when I’m h*** and always wait for her and when she’s h*** I’m always there but she isn’t for me, that somehow makes me believe I’m not not enough or my sex is boring or something, we get in fight about it and she said things like it doesn’t matter if one of us wanted sex and the other doesn’t like he/she should do something for the other partner then she added this that she hates it because I don’t speak Spanish or that her English isn’t good, and I already felt that I might be the wrong person for her even though she’s saying she loves me but it makes my heart feels heavy, can’t get it anymore.
What do you think?
3
3