2 d

Why do people care so much about whether or not someone else has lost their virginity (that they aren't dating)?

One of my younger cousins was talking about how hard it is to be an older virgin (he's 25). He says he feels a lot of pressure to just get rid of his virginity especially from his friends who all claim to have lost theirs as much younger ages.

I don't get it. There are whole movies and tv shows dedicated to virgin characters and how "awful" it is for them to "still" be virgins. Like why do you care what someone is or isn't doing with their own body and worse, why do people make others feel bad about themselves for being virgins. You can't see virginity on someone. Not being a virgin doesn't like change the world or make it a better place. I feel bad that my cousin feels the way he does because it's just stupid to feel that way about something that should simply be your choice to lose with whomever you choose when you feel it's right.
5
1