4 d

What does he mean by that? Am I doing a good thing? Does he think of me differently?

Ok so my boyfriend and I have been together nearly two years. We have been having sex ever since a little after our one year anniversary. Every time we have sex or fool around I always ask or say “May I?” Or “Can I?” Or “ Is it okay?” Etc before I even touch his penis. I don’t know i just it feels wrong to touch him intimately without having his permission. He actually brought it up to me not long ago and said he’d never had a girl before me ask or even heard of girls asking. I’m confused is it bad or good? Does he find it weird or respect me? Guys help me out what would you think?
As to why I don’t know I just i was raised on you don’t touch men there and everyone is entitled to their body and that they must be alright with you touching them since it’s such a private and personal place. I just it’s my own thing I have to ask he wanted to know why and I’m confused as to what he’s thinking. Guys any guesses? thanks
Is it really uncommon for women to ask? I mean all the men I have been with asked at least the first time and most every time. I guess I just hold myself to the same standards.
2
1