22 d

When you don't have the opportunity to engage in sexual relations, how often does your sexual arousal result in masturbation?

For the sake of this poll, "masturbation" refers to physically stimulating yourself for sexual pleasure and/or orgasm. Also, if you're able to bring yourself to orgasm without touching yourself, that also counts as masturbation.

Anyway, please vote regarding how frequently your sexual arousal results in masturbation, assuming you're unable to engage in sexual relations.

When your sexual arousal DOESN'T result in masturbation, what does it result in? Do you try to suppress it? Does it just fade away naturally? Do you get distracted and stop thinking about it? Etc.
I don't experience sexual arousal OR I'm always able to relieve sexual arousal by engaging in sexual relations
Even if I'm unable to engage in sexual relations, my arousal never results in masturbation
My arousal sometimes results in masturbation
Vote C
Less than half of the time
Vote D
Roughly half of the time
Vote E
more than half of the time
Vote F
most or all of the time
Vote G
GirlGuy
21 d
I'm curious about how most men have said "more than half of the time I get aroused". How do you masturbate more than half the time you get sexually aroused? Don't you have work, school, things to do, etc?
34
6