26 d

Help! Is she cheating?

So me and my girlfriend of 6 months, we are doing really well, getting along really well and each other's parents like each other. She's always shown me love and always taken care of me, but yesterday, when she gave me her phone to take care of, when I went to look at the time (I take medicine at a specific time each day) I saw she had a message from some 'friend' on Kik saying 'Rubs your clit until you cum, fucking you has never felt so good' is she cheating on me? I know it could only be role play, how would I go about bringing it up? It's making me over think
26 d
So, I confronted her about it, and she said that someone else has her account and is role-playing with this guy, she's shown me every form of social media, to prove she isn't cheating, but she randomly blocked this dude, what does this mean?
Help! Is she cheating?
0
5