4 d

Have you ever experienced something like this?

Have you ever experienced an ecstatic spiritual experience that was as pleasurable as sexual relations and/or orgasm? I've read some people say that it can be equally or more pleasurable compared to sexual relations.
I've never engaged in sexual relations
I've never been spiritual
Both of the above are true
Vote C
I've been spiritual, but I've never experienced an ecstatic spiritual experience that was equally or more pleasurable than sexual relations.
Vote D
I've experienced an ecstatic spiritual experience that was equally or more pleasurable compared to sexual relations (including the orgasm)
Vote E
I've experienced an ecstatic spiritual experience that was equally or more pleasurable compared to sexual relations (but NOT equally/more pleasurable compared to sexual orgasm)
Vote F
I've experienced an ecstatic spiritual experience that was equally or more pleasurable compared to sexual relations (but as for orgasm, I can't compare because I've never experienced orgasm during sexual relations)
Vote G
GirlGuy
3 d
How do you have one of these ecstatic spiritual experiences?
12
6