4 d

Sorry, TMI. Protected sex on ovulation?

Me and my boyfriend had protected sex on what I think might have been my ovulation or the day before my ovulation day based on my symptoms. We used a condom and he pulled out before he finished. Normally I wouldn't be too worried but I didn't realize until after that it might have been a risky time. Also, he went a little soft in the middle of us doing it so I'm kind of scared some precum might have leaked out of the condom while we were doing it. What are the chances I could be pregnant?
4 d
Also wanted to add, the day after I felt some slight cramping and had a little gloopy clear discharge (kind of chunky) i freaked out because i thought it was ejaculate fluid but I was 100% sure he finished outside and had a condom on while he did. So I think it might just be my body reacting to having sex for the first time in awhile. What do you think?
Sorry, TMI. Protected sex on ovulation?
1
2