11 d

Guys! I’ve been with my boyfriend for two years. In our first year we would have sex for 30min-3hrs. But now we are lucky if he last 2-10min! Whyyyyy?

He would cum & instantly be hard So we could keep going without really any breaks in between. But now for the last 6 months I’ve noticed when we do have sex he cums after 2-10min and then he cannot hey hard again. I try everything to get him going again but nothing works. Why is this happening? I can’t help to think it’s me like he just not into anymore.

Also side note found out pretty recent he watches porn daily, would it be because he’s becoming used to that instead of me? Help me think like a guy, my sex drive is so high and his used to be but now it seems he isn’t able to keep up with me?
6
2