10 d

Is It Ok To Have Sex With Another Person The Day Before Your Wedding?

Is it ok for this to happen without your fiancé knowing?
The reason why I'm asking this, well, because it is going to be the person's last day of freedom and I thought, "Well, that person might as well cheat on the lover with a prostitute or a hooker before they won't have any more freedom left." Then, I thought of all the consequences of that thought. "What if the person he/she cheated with would be in that room, and when the pastor (IDK what they call that person) says this well-known line, "If someone would like to object, you better say it now or forever hold your peace." And that person stands up and says, "I object!" And starts exposing the man/woman right on spot." I bet that person would have lots of shame weighed on his/her shoulders. And that person will get yelled at by the bride/groom and he/she will walk out that door or whatever the wedding was held. Just imagine all of that money that a person or someone spent all gone to waste.
Would they get a refund if that ever happens?
And should a person cheat on his/her fiancé the day before his/her freedom or is that just unacceptable and their lover should cancel the wedding or end the marriage once she/he found out?
19
3