3 d

My partner got a lap dance from another woman and but said he wouldn’t want me giving a lap dance to another man. Is this hypocritical?

Here’s the thing, our local laws allow fondling a strippers butt and breasts. It’s not the looking part, it’s the sexual touching. I hate the thought of another woman breathing on his neck and looking in his eyes while he gropes her body. He said it means nothing and he wouldn’t care if I got a lap dance from a male or female stripper. I said fair enough but it has to go both ways. I asked would he mind if I GAVE a lap dance? He said that’s different. I argued I wouldn’t get turned on from receiving one and only turned from giving one and he said he didn’t like that. I also asked if he’d mind if I cuddled up to another man I had no feelings for and he said yes he would mind. He thinks cuddles are different. I find this hypocritical. If he can be sexual with another woman why can’t I be sexual or affectionate (with no feelings attached) with another man? It’s a double standard!
9
1