9 d

Why white girls prefer black guys?

I am neither black nor white so I am not biased towards anyone, to speak frankly i find black guys gross not because of colour but their characteristics like very bad facial structure and to me they look like hippopotamus and moreover I feel they are not intelligent coz i have not seen any invention, discovery or any like that stuff by them.
Now coming to the main point right you will argue about junk size I feel white guys have decent long maybe 5-7+ inches and as per reports the sensitive part on vagina is just 2 inches towards including the clitoris and those huge cocks of 9 inches are pretty useless 5 inches outside and wasted.
please think of your children i have seen pretty ugly cross child of African male and white women... don't let them suffer. it is not about colour it is about characteristics
9 d
IF YOU FEEL SHY TO ANSWER GO ANONYMOUS
Why white girls prefer black guys?
4
7