9 d

It bothers me like hell that he is bisexual. Does that make me homophobic?

I lost my virginity to him a few months back a we've been so into each other ever since. He is funny and his mind could fit the whole universe. He is genuine and gives the space and respect to be my own self. He's amazing but a few months after losing my virginity to him I overheard a conversation between him and his friend where he was making sexual remarks about other men, even said he should've fucked a certain man he saw and was interested in him saying something along the lines "let him fuck me in the ass". It broke my heart and ever since I feel disgusted by him, completely ghosted him. I never had the courage to tell me what I've heard. It makes me so mad that I'm disgusted by something he can not control and at the same time I'm still so mad at him. My best friend is gay and I'm so ok with it. Why is it different with him? Being disgusted by this specific situation makes me a homophobic?
12
2