3 mo

During your most recent sexual encounter, did you experience stimulation of your clitoris (or penis if you're male)? & Did you orgasm or not?

Notes:
1) Intercourse counts as stimulation of the penis, as does any other sort of stimulation.
2) The orgasms could have been caused by stimulation of the clitoris or penis, or the orgasms could have been caused by something else.
During your most recent sexual encounter, did you experience stimulation of your clitoris (or penis if you're male)? & Did you orgasm or not?
I've never engaged in sexual relations with a partner
Vote A
Yes I experienced stimulation of my clitoris or penis. But I didn't have an orgasm during the sexual session
Vote B
Yes I experienced stimulation of my clitoris or penis. & I had an orgasm during the sexual session
Vote C
Yes I experienced stimulation of my clitoris or penis. & I had multiple orgasms
Vote D
No I didn't experience stimulation of my clitoris or penis. & I didn't orgasm
Vote E
No I didn't experience stimulation of my clitoris or penis. But I still had an orgasm
Vote F
No I didn't experience stimulation of my clitoris or penis. But I still had multiple orgasms
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion