24 d

Do all women have an inherent "bangability" to them?

Look, I don't know if it's just because it's late at night and i'm delusional or i'm just crazy but I have a theory that all women have an inherent "bangability" factor to them starting on a scale of 1 to 10. All women would be at LEAST a 1 because even if she isn't that attractive she's still got a pussy and if you were the last man on earth and she was the last women you'd still bang her. What do you think of this theory? Am I on to something or am I just on something lol

I'm so tired.
23 d
So I think the consensus is no, that all women do not have an inherent bangability factor to them. This came as somewhat of a surprise. No offense to you men but some of y'all seem like a bunch of horn dogs who would fuck anything that moves so if you haven't had sex in a whole year and suddenly a women is available i'd think you's be willing to over look some things but that doesn't seem to be the case for most of you. Which isn't at all a bad thing, I feel like most women you meet are bangable.
17
1