3 mo

Would it make a difference to have sex with my old friends with benefits to get over the new one?

Anonymous
So my new friends with benefits and I, had like 3 different arguments this year. And it was 2-3 weeks ago, that I had was done with him, and had to cut my ties with him. I did my part and I walked. But unfortunately (eyes roll) that didn't stay like that for long, I contact him yesterday- I was being too curious and anxious. So, we met up and talked for a bit. He was being more of an a loaf, disconnected, and none emotional and distance as well. Like, I get it, I blew things off with him, and there was one day this week I seen him at the bus stop. He looked like he was bothered And a hot mess. But, currently maybe I read into an all wrong. He was telling me yesterday, he has gotten some more tattoos, gone shopping, and he has been doing good. He is an Aries, so they don't stay on ish or people for to long. But anyways, I can't really say if he still interested in me or not. But, he still very questionable, when it comes to me going out. And also, he can be very insecure. But yesterdays vibe and energy between him and I was just off, he wasn't saying to much. Just listening, and responding to questions that was being asked. Like he was engaged, in the conversation. But his mind seemed else where also. So, I was thinking maybe he has been with another chick- into someone else, dickimg down someone or just moved past the situation between him and I. Like, I notice when I asked him, how has he been, he said good, but didn't ask it back to me. Then also, when he asked, what was I getting into tonight or was I doing anything tonight. I told him Yes, and he said, are you going out on a date, or just going out, out. And, I said. Nawl just going out, out. And he said, here he is once again, the lonely lonesome lol. But get this, my friend and I did ask. But he was more worried about the way he was dressing and looked. Then, brought up how he has to get up early in the morning and go to work... Continue reading on update to question.
3 mo
I'm like, when has that every matter to him, smh. I'm sure if it was a different female or vibe then he probably would have. Btws, in my mind I was considering hooking up with my long term ex crush/FWB. Just to kind of disconnect myself physically And emotionally from the new one. But, my old friends with benefits - and I haven't had sex in awhile, and the things that my new friends with benefits did turns me on. It took him a while to learn my body- but he mastered it. Btws, what should?
2
2