1 mo

Do the horny desperate men on here who spam every female comment ruin your questions sometimes?

Yeah okay I posted a sort of joke post about if people actually like it up the bum.. And so its to be expected to some extent... but often you see some posts plastered by one or two men trying it on with every female and that post highlights it quite well.

It just seems so crass and turned my silly post with people joking into this cess pit of male desperation. How do people feel about this bombardment when you make any vague suggestion or denial of anything lurid? And does it actually work? Seems so pointless to me but they keep trying
1 mo
Didn't last long. Had one of them write on here and insult me... Mild insult but still!
3
5