2 mo

Have you ever received a massage before? Did you use a same sex masseuse or an opposite sex masseuse?

Is there a reason why you would, or would not, choose a masseuse of the same sex.

For example, I know a heterosexual guy that is so homophobic that he will only have a massage done by the opposite sex because he is afraid that if it is a guy, he will be gay and try to do something sexual to him that he doesn't want.

Where as most girls want one from another girl because they are worried that a guy would try to do something unwanted sexually to them as well.

It seems like male masseuses are getting the bad wrap here.

Are there really fears in this regard? ... or, what other concerns do you have, if any?
A. Yes, I have had one, or more, massages before and I prefer to have it done by a masseuse of the same sex
B. Yes, I have had a massage before but I prefer a masseuse of the opposite sex
C. Yes, I have had a massage before and have had it done by both sexes at different times, it really doesn't matter to me
Vote C
D. I refuse to get a massage because I am worried about being nude, or semi-nude in front of a stranger
Vote D
E. I don't get massages because I am afraid of something sexual happening that I don't want
Vote E
F. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Same Sex Massage, or Not" survey
Vote F
GirlGuy
32
18