1 mo

Do you think it is sexual harassment for people to go topless in public?

Someone said (and I've heard it said before) that women going topless is sexual harassment against men.
But if that's the case, then when a man goes topless, isn't it sexual harassment against gay/bi men?

My gay best friend gets really upset when he sees topless guys. He even avoids watching certain TV shows for that reason.

I did a poll & all the gay/bi men agreed that they also get aroused by seeing topless men. Women are less likely to get aroused solely by visual stimuli, but half of women also said that they do get aroused by seeing topless men.
So if a man goes topless, is he sexually harassing gay/bi men & (the admittedly smaller percentage of) women that get sexually aroused by the sight? Or is it only sexual harassment for women to go topless in public? Or neither?

Please read all options before voting :)
It is only sexual harassment for women to go topless in public. It's perfectly fine for men to go topless in public
Vote A
It is only sexual harassment for women to go topless in public. It's not sexual harassment for men to go topless in public, but it's still wrong for a man to do.
Vote B
It's sexual harassment to go topless in public, regardless of your gender
Vote C
It's not sexual harassment to go topless in public, but it's still wrong to do (regardless of your gender)
Vote D
It's not sexual harassment to go topless in public, but it's still wrong to do if you're a woman (it's okay if you're a man)
Vote E
It's okay for either men or women to go topless in public
Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion