5 d

Does it take longer for you to orgasm when you feel overstimulated during masturbation and/or sexual relations?

Presumably because it makes it more difficult for you to continue the stimulation?
Please read all options before voting :)
I don't have the experience to answer this question
Yes, overstimulation can make it take longer for me to orgasm during masturbation AND sexual relations, because the stimulation has to be stopped or slowed down
Yes, overstimulation can make it take longer for me to orgasm during masturbation AND sexual relations, regardless of whether or not the stimulation is stopped or slowed down
Vote C
Overstimulation can make it take longer for me to orgasm during masturbation, but not during sexual relations, as long as my partner keeps up the stimulation
Vote D
Overstimulation makes it take longer to orgasm during sexual relations, but not during masturbation
Vote E
Overstimulation doesn't make it take longer to orgasm during either context
Vote F
Other
Vote G
GirlGuy
5 d
By "feeling overstimulated" I mean that you feel so overwhelmed from the level of pleasure that you're experiencing, that it might make it more difficult to continue the stimulation.
14
2