5 d

Does it take longer for you to orgasm when you feel overstimulated during masturbation and/or sexual relations?

Presumably because it makes it more difficult for you to continue the stimulation?
Does it take longer for you to orgasm when you feel overstimulated during masturbation and/or sexual relations?
Please read all options before voting :)
I don't have the experience to answer this question
Vote A
Yes, overstimulation can make it take longer for me to orgasm during masturbation AND sexual relations, because the stimulation has to be stopped or slowed down
Vote B
Yes, overstimulation can make it take longer for me to orgasm during masturbation AND sexual relations, regardless of whether or not the stimulation is stopped or slowed down
Vote C
Overstimulation can make it take longer for me to orgasm during masturbation, but not during sexual relations, as long as my partner keeps up the stimulation
Vote D
Overstimulation makes it take longer to orgasm during sexual relations, but not during masturbation
Vote E
Overstimulation doesn't make it take longer to orgasm during either context
Vote F
Other
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
5 d
By "feeling overstimulated" I mean that you feel so overwhelmed from the level of pleasure that you're experiencing, that it might make it more difficult to continue the stimulation.
Add Opinion