11 d

I am a guy and I have rape or rough sex fantasies. is this normal?

See i am a 20 yr old guy.
And i certainly have rape fantasies. (Trust me i am not a Rapist or something, i
respect all woman please don't judge me.

my desire isactually if i say more of dominant sex likeiwant all the control but meanwhile i also want to see her beggin me to stop, i don't want to hurt her or anything but i want to force her to have sex and things like ripping her clothes, slave sex , bdsm sex.
I don't
knowif i am clear with this or not but am i normal? And one more thing if i have such desire should i ever try to ask about this to my gf? Would she freak out with knowing my desire? Would she think me as a rapist or something? Do you girls have desires of having such sex? And do you girls like being submissive? And if you girls finds out that any one of your guy friend have such desires what would be your reaction to him like would you start ignoring him or going to late night parties with him? Like would you girls trust a guy like me? (Please don't judge me)
4