3 d

Douching for anal sex?

So I want to try (receiving) anal sex. I already bought good lube, butt plugs and a couple other toys to try out on my own so I would prepare and ensure I am comfortable. However I am not sure how to clean up inside my butt. I bought a few douche bulbs but this didn’t really work well for me. The first attempt made it even messier, and gave me diarrhoea, and the second made me a little cleaner, but took ages to work (way more than the 2-3 repeats that most websites told me it would take) and the water didn’t come out fully clear in the end - still a little foggy, and I noticed a bit of ‘mess’ on my toys later (when I played without douching there was less!). My only guess is that I used too much water or too much pressure and the water went higher up into my colon, dislodging way more than needed and making everything worse. But I don’t know how to fix this. How much water should I really be using? Or should I not be using water at all, but something else? I would really want to douche for my own peace of mine so please don’t suggest not doing it at all - unless you really believe that’s cleaner. Also, how long in advance should I douche? Around 2 hours?
Douching for anal sex?
Add Opinion