24 d

Have you ever had the fear of sexual failure?

Althrough things are going well in that way, at least for my girlfriend, I can't help but have this sensation that something bad is going to happen if I don't satisfy her or do what she wants.
I know it's irrational, yet I still have this creeping sense of dread that if I displease or fail to please her in any way, something really bad will happen, or that I could get hurt in any way.
Which is stupid because 8 times out of 10 I manage to relax and enjoy it for the most part.

I'm bringing out this topic to my therapist and my girlfriend assured me it's not the case, but she's worried that this might be the reason I rarely initiate and she always has to be aggressor during sex.
Has this ever happened to you?
23 d
So, my girlfriend and I had a long chat about this.
She understands my issues and anxiety and she knows why (or better who) is responsible for this.
She reassured me to relax, to keep doing what I'm doing because it's perfect and to let her handle the rest, because everything she does is for my sake and to make me happy the way I make her happy.
I admit I feel a lot better now.
8
12