8 d

My girlfriend puts body positivity photos on her instagram, but I feel like she comes across as a slut. Is it normal that I worry about this?

My girlfriend became a body positivity influencer. First I totally thought it was cool. But knowing the context and the fact that so many pics are her showing her ass in a thong and a lot of cleavage, does annoy me. She works at a bar and used to be very insecure. She noticed guys do think she's sexy and started putting out a lot with random guys at the bar to feel sexy and confident. Then she met me and became more aware and confident and didn't need that confirmation from other guys anymore. She wanted to do this instagram thing to help women who are curvier and felt the same as her and i supported her, but to me it now feels like she just wants that sexual confirmation from other guys. I also know the other guys (a lot of whom she fucked or even just blew in the past) just see her as a slut and then comment on her photos with eggplant emojis and water drops and stuff. Also the comments she gets at the bar go no further than "nice ass in that pic. Wish I could hit it once more..." She laughs it off, but to me, it's not that funny. Should I be worried or am I just being to restricting?
0
2