8 d

Does my boyfriend only want sex? Advice?

I am seeing this guy in the military we have been together for a couple of years on and off he is constantly coming back to me I don't know if it is all because of familiarity or if he actually has feelings for me. He is always gone on deployment so i do not really have time to get to know him and spend together. I am very good at getting inside people's heads and changing there emotions to calmness but for some reason he is the only one that i can not figure out. I sense a lot of hurt and rejection in him but i can't make him sensitive. He acts like a fuck boy but he is not i can tell he wants to be loved and supported but when it comes to me all i get is "lets have sex" no emotion what so ever. I gave him a hug and i could tell he was shocked and felt something but tensed back up and walked away. During his deployment he was talking to some girl and broke up with me and i admit i did my research and he still doesn't know that i know about her but it has changed my entire feelings for him i used to feel happy and peace and now i feel hostility and insecure and cautious. Now he doesn't even want to cuddle he just wants to have sex and i tried to blame it on his deployment and being gone for months but its like he doesn't want to treat me like i am his girlfriend more like a prostitute of some kind. I try to comfort him or make sure that he is doing alright and he will just say "ok" and stop talking to me. Its stressing me out cause i think he is still talking to her cause she is on his page way too much im not trying to be a jealous girlfriend but its like when we talk about sex oh he can have a giant conversation about that and text me for hours but a simple conversation is not worth his time. Advice?
Does my boyfriend only want sex? Advice?
Add Opinion