9 d

Is there a way a man agrees to have more foreplay than just intercourse with a woman?

Like the guy wants so much to have sex with this particular woman who he knows, and she has the hots for him as well but the 2 times they both had sex already in the past it seems the guy are not much into foreplay, he wants to get down to business when they are together and starting the making out. I dont know if all men are like that or just some. I heard some guys do nto liek much foreplay but for women is KEY the foreplay to avoid discomfortm, being jumpy anxiety nervousness, etc etc

In this case the guy wants to go straight to business with the lady he knows has the hots for him as well, the only foreplay he enjoys maybe is make out and her sucking him but just for some minutes and then go to penetration.

The lady is very attracted to the guy but the guys personality is intense and she on the other hand is not very bold, so those 2 personalities clashes. I dont know ifthat is something related that the guy is no a teenager who has to wait to woo a lady and conquer her, he is a grown up 46 yrd old guy who is single and enjoying life. He is no married he has no kids, so he has not that kind of committment to any or is tied down to a marriage or kids or a serious relationship with anyone else.

Also the guy wants her to go to his place to have sex from her house, no meal date before to start unwind things and catch up in a nromal conversation, enjoy a meal before her going to his place. Like I siad the guy personality is a bit intense. The odd part is that the times they both had alreayd had sex they had gone out to meals firs, but this time is like he wants no meal first or spending some time together on a meal date.
Updates:
9 d
She is assuming that, the guy has not told her anything about him not wanting a meal first, but for his personality she is assumign it will happen tht way the moment she will agree to see him again, cause the guy already ask her yesterday to see eahc other again but she has not replied him yet. She has to think first what to reply to him what to text him first and make him wait for a while. Any ideas you may have in mind?
Is there a way a man agrees to have more foreplay than just intercourse with a woman?
Add Opinion