7 d

His cum doesn't always smell the same? And its watery? Is he having weak orgasms with me?

Most of the time, my boyfriend cums inside me and his cum smells like bleach which is a normal smell I've heard. But other times, it doesn't really smell like anything and it's a smaller load. And his cum is always pretty thin, kinda like water.. I have three questions. Why is his cum always thin and watery? And why does it smell like cum sometimes and other times it smells like nothing? And why doesn't his cum ever leave stains behind? It doesn't leave stains when it drips out of me. I heard that cum always leaves a crusty white spot when it dries, but his doesn't. It just dries on the bed or in my underwear and I never see it again. Does it sound like he isn't actually cumming with me? Or maybe he's having weak orgasms with me?
15
0