3 d

Guys- is this for you (and girls) is my boyfriend bisexual?

He’s mentioned that he’s bi a few times but immediately followed by a I’m just kidding or I’m teasing you to get you mad, etc. He’s asked what would I do if he was bi or would it change things. When I told him it’s fine and it wouldn’t change, he was like you’re ridiculous blah blah blah. I didn’t believe him at that point. So he texted his male friend to prove to which his friend replied “wtf u saying” or something like that. So his response eased me but I just can’t help but think what If he is but is afraid to come out or is confused about his sexuality. I’ve had a serious convo with him about this topic. His response was a repetitive no I am not bi, You’re crazy for thinking I am, I can’t believe you’re asking, etc. said everything to indicate he is not bi. He doesn’t act or dress or talk or has indirect hints that he’s bi. Literally nothing about him says he’s into men too. I’ve paid attention to his actions. But I just can’t help but think what if.

what do you guys think? Do straight men joke about this? Is he trying to just piss me off for a reaction? Is he a closet bi?
3
2