8 d

I just started dating a guy but we dont have sex that much, it's not a big deal but I don't know if its just cause he's tired/stressed? What should I do?

We've been dating for like a month or so and things are good but we dont have sex that often. I think it might have to do with stress and him being tired? he's 21 and I'm 20 and I don't know maybe I just have a higher sex drive than him. I haven't talked to him about it cause I'm not really sure how to because When we do have sex he seems to get frustrated, I think mostly with himself, and kinda just wants to get it over with. We're pretty straight up with each other so I feel like if it were me he would say something. And I don't want to make things worse by talking about it.
6
1