2 d

Is this more than a dick appointment?

I've been talking to this guy for a few weeks, we finally decided to hang out to "Netflix & chill". The night went better than I expected & we actually did end up watching Netflix & cuddling up. We had sex too, but like in rounds & in between we would just cuddle up & watch a show. Went back the second day & the same thing happened, we're now watching this one show together, so once I got there we watched two episodes cuddled up & then went at it. He told me my eyes were hypnotizing, kept telling me that I'm really beautiful, that he wants to make love to me (no guy has ever said this to me before) & that he's gonna make my pussy his. During sex he's very intimate, like he'll kiss me all over & just make the whole experience very romantic. He's honestly the sweetest guy I've ever been with & im starting to think this isn't just a hook up anymore, I'm just not sure considering we've only hung out twice. In case anyone's wondering, I'm 23 years old, he's 26. I've only been with 6 other men before him.
Is this more than a dick appointment?
Add Opinion