1 mo

Afraid of new things, new people, social situations, sex, pretty much anything I don't have confidence in?

Buckzor
I'm sorry for another one of the questions, i'm hoping this will be the last one I ever ask, as I hope to delete this app, move on with life and actually help myself with all my issues.

To sum it up, it's like a chain reaction from one thing to another to another.

I get afraid of meeting new people, thought such as "they aren't going to like me", "i'm going to be awkward around them", "i'm not going to be social enough or say anything because i'm nervous blah blah pop into my head.

I feel like i'll embarrass myself somehow by saying or doing something wrong, or just something will end up giving me more feelings of negative emotions.

I don't like doing or trying new things (activities, cafes, places, skills) due to fear of failure. I don't want to sound like a negative nancy, but I legit don't do much well, and I generally SUCK at new things to the point it's physically embarrassing and disappointing to myself.

Social situations kind of tie everything together, people I don't know, likely a place I haven't been to before, doing something i'm not confident in all in one. It scares the shit out of me, i'll literally need to go to the toilet I get that nervous and have what I call a "nervous" poo.

I relate this feeling the most to when I played cricket and went in to bad, I sucked, and I hated it. I'd literally get butterflies and need to do multiple nervous poos when I went out to bad, I was scared of getting hit or getting a golden duck etc.

Next is sex.. i'm insecure about well.. everything. I have an average dick, both length & girth. But since I have a "bigger" body, in proportion in the mirror I see a small little thing attached to my body. I don't have confidence i'll be able to please a woman, nor that i'll last long enough, not the "alpha" or "dominant" most women want or even need, or be good at sex in general (lack of sexual experience and confidence).

I know I overthink a lot and these issues are annoying to hear, but help? Gonna see a psych next year.
3
1