1 mo

Pedophilia/ephebophillia stop sexualising us and respect that we don't want to be sexualised, to make this a question what's the point?

Emily_jean
just because being attracted to us is normal doesn't mean you have to go on and on about it like say that to your fucking therapist, it's normal to appreciate beauty but not when you're expecting us to feel safe with people like you saying to me and others that you can feel sexually attracted or what not. i wanted to speak out on this app because of the amount of men/women here who have sexuallised me, yes not even only men women too but not as common.

i have a strong feeling im going to be mocked. but please don't sexualise us, at some points i wanted to lose every curve on my body so no one would sexualise me, it's creepy. even the looks i get in public, the cat calls, i never feel completely safe.

this post won't do anything but all i wanted to do was to rant and maybe get a bit of closure by others who feel unsafe from this. but no, not attention in the way some of you think i do. thank you
1 mo
Yes yes not all of you guys are groomers 😔
1 mo
Immature, fourteen years old who gives a fuck. Pedophilia is wrong so why the fuck y'all saying shit about my age when little girls and boys get sexualised by the people your age, I sound ignorant because I'm ANGRY. angry that even a child is at risk of things like these, it's sad
5
9