Did you ever have sex while having makeup on your body? How was it?

CubsterShura
Things like body shimmers, concealer, bronzer/contour, maybe to emphasize some body parts like boobs and legs or hiding some flaws like stretch marks or even darkness around your private area if you're that insecure and decided to put makeup on there. Or maybe even makeup of the abdominal muscles as a man! Did you ever use makeup on your body when having sex? Or maybe had sex with someone else with makeup on? Did the makeup transfer everywhere and make a big mess or did it transfer very little so you had no problem at all?

Semi-permanent things, like fake tan, don't count. I strictly mean makeup that you just remove at the end of the day.

I can totally see myself using bronzers and highlighters in bed 😂 especially because my boyfriend seems to like tanned skin and he has a thing for glossy skin too.
11
5