girlfriend only wants sex when I’m about to sleep?

DubstepRaver
So my girlfriend and I were discussing sex and it seems that our timings aren’t lining up. I’m horny the entire day basically and she’s horny at night when I’m about to go to sleep.

She wants me to start sacrificing my sleep so we can have sex at night. Am I crazy or is this just kinda messed up? Like sleep is incredibly important to me and I get it every now and then I’ll sacrifice my sleep for it but she keeps bringing up how she’s sacrificing things by having sex with me at a reasonable time say 7 pm when she’s not in the mood or will delay the gym.

Like I get where she’s coming from in the sense that yea you aren’t in the mood and I appreciate her still willing to if not in the mood but if you’re gonna tell me that I have to sacrifice my sleep for her to be in the mood it just seems fucked up. Like Im recovering from 8 months of insomnia... I don’t want to sacrifice my sleep but it’s hurting our relationship.
Yes, I should stay up later to have sex.
No, I shouldn’t have to sacrifice my sleep.
Results
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
1