Scared of going further with my boyfriend (sexually)?

Anonymous
I've never talked to any of my closest friends about this, and I've always told them everything. I guess I'm ashamed that I am like this. I am 19, turning 20 this year.

I have been in a relationship for seven months now. He's an amazing guy, and he hasn't given me any reason not to trust him. I love him so much, actually. Anyway, not that it's not obvious, but I'm a virgin. Every time I feel like something more is going to happen, I stop. I hate myself for this, I know my boyfriend probably hate his girlfriend is nothing but a "cockteaser".

ANYWAY I DONT WANT TO TO MAKE THIS LONG BECAUSE IT doesn't REALLY HAVE TO BE. IM SCARED OF THE THOUGHT OF BEING FINGERED, AND/OR HAVING ACTUAL SEX. I DONT WANT TO BE. I've NEVER EVEN DONE IT MYSELF BECAUSE OF HOW SCARED I AM. I JUST WANT TO GET OVER IT AND DO IT ALREADY. HOW TO? MY BOYFRIEND isn't PRESSURING ME AT ALL, HE'S NOT FORCING ME INTO DOING ANYTHING OR hasn't EVEN TRIED TO TALK ME INTO IT. THANKS AND I DONT KNOW WHY IM USING CAPITAL LETTERS RIGHT NOW. HAVE A GOOD DAY!
10 mo
hates that his gf*
10 mo
to someone who felt this way, too, how did you deal with it? why do you think you felt that way?
5
1