1 mo

What is the purpose of moving forward with life?

HornyyEveryday
Presently, my life is very bleak. My future I know is already looking bleak.

I will be alone for the rest of my life. I cannot find a woman without a romantic past. I am never going to be a woman's very first love. I cannot look past her romantic past. I will never have a girlfriend, a wife, or a family of my own (kids, etc). I will likely never have sex again as well. The sexual frustration and lack of it just builds too.

In addition, I cannot achieve my dreams and aspirations. I wanted to do something extraordinary to make up for the areas I lack, but I cannot seem to do that either.

The only reason I am still here is because of my loving family.

I just want to crawl in a hole and give up.

It is easy for aromantics and asexuals who never really wanted a romantic bond. But for me, ever since I was young, I wanted a girlfriend. My biggest regret is not experiencing love during my youth.

I envy those who meet their wives when they were young, whether that be college age or younger. If I meet a woman, I can never say we knew each other when we were young.
1 mo
I feel like everything is shutting down. My ambition is decreasing by the day.
1
4