If women don't want to be treated as sex objects, then why do they dress like sex objects?

Pipeliner87
Sexual objectification occurs if one is treated as an object for another's sexual use.
It seems like it is a double standard that women hold against one another where they are fighting for attention of men. As result these women will dress more and more provocative than the competition. Here's the thing women don't seem to realize what sort of attention they are conveying to men when they go to a dance club looking like they are half naked. When I go to a dance club I am dressed well for it but I am also aware of the mindset of women who wish to get noticed above the rest of the other women. With having said this I am also aware of women who keep modesty and taste within balance and will probably approach women who have a has a sense of self worth in not dressing like a complete whore. Then you wonder within feminism that men should fight against our biological nature. Majority of men will, however once you add alcohol to the mix this line is eaten away and gives way to things that are not socially acceptable for the girls who dress provocatively.
If women dont want to be treated as sex objects, then why do they dress like sex objects?
Many would say you can't tell a woman how to dress, but you can tell them prepare for the ramifications of such that not all men think the same who are law abiding moral ethical creatures. You may be inviting ill attention of men who see you dressed in a manner that must mean you are a whore or someone who does not have any self worth hence "Sexual objectification".
For example if I walked into the bank with ski mask and a pany hose over my head what do you think my choice of dress wear would be enticing? A bank robber? No! WAY! How could that be possible, it's my choice yet some people don't use their heads in the choice of clothing they put on that could attract the wrong attention.

So yes I think women should have second thoughts when they want to dress half naked on a night out at the bars. Unless they have a objective to archive in bringing home a guy to have sex with and some women are like this.
1
6