Do you think transgenders would change their minds if they had REAL periods and cramps?

Anonymous
Seriously, if Male to females transgenders had to go through legit real vagina issues like real women would they still wish to be female? It's a real mind fuck question.

Would they want to be female if they had to put up with having a growing baby inside them for months? I literally NEVER see transgenders talk about this stuff. Most of them are in la la land only acting out fun stuff women.

Want to know another mega mind fuck? Watch a real woman interact with a baby vs watching a transgender woman. Most real women have a raw instinct around babies that no other gender have. Transgender women still react to babies as if they are still men. Mind fuck.

Last mind fuck. Real women type and use words differently which is why I can tell when a lady is posting. Transgender women still use word sentence structures like men. Even when Gag girls argue it's vastly different compred to how men argue. transgenders argue like men still.

So to me transgender Male to females suffer from a disorder that makes them believe in a delusion of being female. Believe it or not there are many straight men that fantasize about being female, but ONLY for sexual fetishes in that moment. For a straight guy it's just a fetish in that moment of sexual release. For a guy fantasizing about being an anime chick is just another feitch like 3 boob monster cosplay chicks.

My theory is that transgenders suffer from autogynephilia along with other mental issues and society feeds these demons.
1
5