8 d

Should I tell my girlfriend of 3 months I have a pornagraphy addiction?

Anonymous
Hello, everyone. I'm 16 years old, turning 17 in a few months. I've been struggling with a pornagraphy addiction for years and began when I was very young. I've been making efforts in the past year or so to give it up, but I relapse fairly often. The longest I've gone without looking at porn is about 2 weeks. I recently started dating a girl I've known for a few years and we made our relationship official as boyfriend and girlfriend in December.
Every time I think about her I feel like I don't deserve her because she is so amazing in every way. I like her so much and have been finding the urge to tell her I love her. But I'm hesitant to do so because 1.) We are still very young and 2.) I feel guilty every time I think about telling her because of my addiction. And even though porn has a bad stigma already, to make things even worse, we are both born and raised mormons. So porn is an even bigger problem because we aren't supposed to ever look at it under any circumstance.
I know that if I tell her she might break up with me or at the very least never look at me the same way again. But I don't know whether to tell her at all, because that would make our relationship incredibly awkward. I didn't expect this to be so long, so thank you for reading.
0
2