9 d

Can women really orgasm?

Anonymous
A little bit of a controversial question but I'm sceptical. Science says there is no way to tell if they have orgasmed, the only way to tell is by asking. A lot of people claim that women can ejaculate but even that is up for discussion. It's easier to tell with a man because he cums.
Science also sais that a woman can only orgasm from playing with the clitoris. I'm thinking, yeah sex feels great, but if you really think about it... can women REALLY orgasm? Or where we just jealous and made it up? I mean, a lot of people do say they fake it!
Yes
No
GirlGuy
9 d
I wanted to add that I have felt one of these "orgasms" and I'm being drop-dead serious when I say that for years I was unsure if I had even had one until I started asking around and other women agreed that I had. And, they really aren't that satisfying... if anything it makes me feel like they are made up just to make us not jealous of men.
Can women really orgasm?
5
3