He told me he enjoyed our sex but he sometime tells me to squeeze my pussy?

Anonymous
A year ago I moved out from my parents house and decided to rent a room alone.. unfortunately I can’t bring people over and that has been a big issue with my boyfriend because since them we haven’t had a lot of sex like before. And he still lives with his family and is not like we alone when I go over. We both grown I’m 24 and his 28 and hopefully one day we can move in together. Anyways yesterday we had sex and I’m not going to lie I been feeling a bit insecure because I feel like he has someone else to fuck with since we can’t do it all the time we want. So we had sex for a bit because someone was at the house. He was hard for sure and I was really wet we did doggy and missionary which is fine. But he always seems to tell me to squeeze my pussy , like is fine at one point I use to squeeze my pussy and he liked it but that was when I would randomly do it and he wouldn’t know what I was doing. Until I told him I would squeeze.. anyways he always says to squeeze my pussy and that makes me feel like he doesn’t feel me anymore and that’s why he asking me to do that. I asked him yesterday if he enjoyed it and he said yes why else would I tell you to squeeze it. Lol to me that didn’t make any sense. He did busy but I’m a over thinking?
6
1