1 mo

boyfriend sucks in bed but he watches porn?

Anonymous
So my boyfriend and I have been together 3 years. He just is horrible in bed. Like we foreplay and do things with each other before sex but when it comes down to sex he lasts all of 5 minutes. I’ve talked to him about lasting longer and we still last maybe 5 minutes. And that’s a big maybe. It just sucks. I found out he watches porn and I saw some of what he watches... curly hair girls cause of course that’s his thing : yes I have the curls too and I looked up some of the videos and I’m just like... close ups of her vajay ok cool and her body and her sucking up. Ok cool.
It bothers me. Like why are you watching porn so much when I want to have sex and actual sex that lasts long. He never used to watch porn cause we always had sex. Now it’s like everyday and I’m like really? I’d rather have sex and help your self last long. It’s annoying. He doesn’t know that I know. But like cmon. I never cum. I’m left unsatisfied. And you’re watching porn of the same pornstar. Ok.
Am I being dumb?
Yes I watch porn after we have sex just to get off but aside from that porn is whatever to me. I’m not a huge fan.
10
2