Is it normal for men to get emotional during sex?

Anonymous
Me and my boyfriend of 7 months are both extremely loved up with each other we constantly tell each other we love each other and get all soppy.

My boyfriend is actually not very good with feelings and emotions and is very closed off most the time but with me, especially if he wants sex he gets really affection with me and starts talking about his feelings.

During sex he will tell me he loves me and tell me im sexy and hot but today we had sex and he meant on a emotional speech to me out of no were. Wed nor has sex for a long time as he was in New York and when he came back i had my period. I get sex can be a emotional outlet for men, especially ones who struggle with feelings.

I was on told of him and he just staired into my eyes and said "God your body drives me crazy, your so beautiful, most beautiful women I've ever seen, Im so in love with you" i appreciated what he said and it made me feel really special but thought it was a lot to bring up during sex, i just said thanks and carried on. I didn't know if it was because he knows i think im fat and hed not seen me naked for a while.

Then he carried on by saying how he was just happy to be having sex with me and sex should be all about me and what i like. I told him that's not ture and that it's equally important for him to feel good too.

Even after sex he was really affectionate with me which is strange as after sex he usually wants a moment to himself to relax and chill out but he actually wanted to snuggle and everything for once.

Don't know if it was because i put on sexy underwear either but he seems to be really affectionate with me, more than usual.
1 y
He also said he wants to have sex with me everywhere, as in the shower, car, kitchen, supermarket, cinema you name it he wants to fuck me everywhere 😂

He even wanted to eat me out which is something i usually have to ask for and go shower before hand to get and sometime he says no because he doesn't get to kiss me if he eats me out. Afterwards he told me i deserved it and that i was his princess. He also kept stoking my legs as he was about to put it in me. Think he wanted me to feel special
5
1